cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

mamabear23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds, however, i'm set up for automatic pay on my credit card. I got a new credit card (with the same card number, just a new expiry date) because my card expired. Anyway, changed that and tried to "top up" my account but it said there was enough balance on it already. I hit "reactivate my account" and I still can't make any calls and my texts don't go through...WTH?!

9 REPLIES 9

@mamabear23 wrote:

k, so now i go to plans/add ons and it says OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. then it tells me to log out and back in again, so i did but get the same message.

If nothing work after 50 minutes waiting tomorrow you can ask for help here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 the moderator will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

@mamabear23 wrote:

k, so now i go to plans/add ons and it says OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. then it tells me to log out and back in again, so i did but get the same message.

@mamabear23  You need to clear your browser's cache and try again. Maybe try using incognito mode. Sometimes it's just the website so you need  to wait and try again.

mamabear23

mamabear23

k, thank you! restarting didn't work, so i'm going to try the lost/stolen phone thing..i'll keep ya posted! 🙂

@mamabear23 wrote:

might be a dumb question... but will i lose everything on my phone if i do this?

No nothing will be lost! Don't worry!Smiley Happy And no dumb question here!!! Never!

mamabear23

i'll try restarting first...fingers crossed!

mamabear23

might be a dumb question... but will i lose everything on my phone if i do this?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mamabear23 wrote:

So my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds, however, i'm set up for automatic pay on my credit card. I got a new credit card (with the same card number, just a new expiry date) because my card expired. Anyway, changed that and tried to "top up" my account but it said there was enough balance on it already. I hit "reactivate my account" and I still can't make any calls and my texts don't go through...WTH?!

@mamabear23  Did you restart your phone after re-activating? If that doesn't work try the  lost/found reset trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mamabear23 wrote:

You can try the lost/stolen phone trick.  In your account, report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait 5 minutes.  Login and report your phone found.  Re-boot phone.  This resets your SIM/account.

Need Help? Let's chat.