cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Is there any survivor at PM there? It has been 4 hours since I have sent a message requesting my account to be active. 

Wake up PM... help.

8 REPLIES 8

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am not with Public Mobile very long, but I have changed my plan, and updated to a new credit card without issue.

GC

youbme

wrote:

I have learned not to rely on autopay when it comes to renewing..

This is unfortunate to hear. I'm always a bit confused about the number of individuals who consistently have issues with autopay. I've been with PM for 2.5 years and have never had an issue with autopay. The closest call I had was when I realised that my CC # had changed and I updated the card the day before without hiccup for autopay. The same experience has been with my wife's account and so far with the friends I help manage their PM accounts as well. I still monitor autopayments every month just to be sure.

If anyone finds autopay this unreliable, I would continue contacting the moderators to look into it as I don't believe this is the norm, it is possible something is wrong with your account or payment info.

Acekiller

I have learned not to rely on autopay when it comes to renewing..

matbasm

@MikeL, If your auto pay didn't go through yesterday, and your card was fine, please get in touch with the moderators team (via private message), so they can correct the situation.    There have been some recent hiccups with the auto renewal system of late.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

MikeL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My account has been suspended as well. I have tried to add a new credit card, but get a message that the card wasn't accepted. I was already set up for autopay and the card on file should have been debited yesterday. What is going on? I don't want to lose my account!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It seems odd that there's no response after 4 hours.  This is the link for private messaging the moderator team. Was this the method of contact?

Michael77

@Yosief,

I've tagged the moderator team for you.

@CS_Agent

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
If you've sent a message to the moderators then just sit tight and they will get to you! They take care of issues in the order they receive them.
Need Help? Let's chat.