cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Dougk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Funds were avail in my account and still are...so tried my Visa funds avail as well got message denied by credit card issuer....except it wasn't and funds were taken anyway and for 3$ more then normal account is 75$+ tax after auto pay credit...when I kept hitting pay using my banking info online it finally accepted and says funds avail 81$ yet hasn't reactivated the account..since they took 84$ it should say 84$ not 81$...something screwed up on the back end that payments aren't being processed properly ?
6 REPLIES 6

Tywallace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Dougk,

Had the same issue this morning, had no data yesterday on plan renewal day.

Today I funded my account to see what would happen, charge went through and used the account funds, not the auto-pay payment method.

If you did the same thing I did, your next auto-pay will be at the end of this new cycle, funds came from your pre-payment you added to your account.

Dougk
Daughter woke up, and checked phone works...just focused on making sure I didn't pay twice now....

@Dougk Don't worry, be happy and follow @xCameron94x's advice.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dougk
Hey,

I've already contacted mod via message still waiting...and yes you're correct it should be 84.75 after tax yet the system only took 81$...so figured I'd add another 5$ to be safe and didn't change anything....my phone's work fine...it's my daughter's I just wanna save on hearing her complain about it not working lol.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

If you do have service and can make calls, texts and have access to data, your account isnt really suspended. The self-serve goes through various phases for payments on re-newal date

Also if your plan is $75 after your auto pay reward, you will need to add tax. So if you're in Ontario ($75*1.13)= $84.75 total amount due.

If you do have auto pay enablled you should need to do anything in self-serve, just let the system do what it does. If you no longer have service, thats when you should intervene.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For account related issues, you will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.