cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account reactivation

Odhina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello guys

I forgot my password and cant access my account online anymore and cant top up my balance.

When i try to sign in it tells me to contact publicmobile to reactivate it but it doesnt give me any contact info. 

Any clues ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Odhina wrote:

Hello guys

I forgot my password and cant access my account online anymore and cant top up my balance.

When i try to sign in it tells me to contact publicmobile to reactivate it but it doesnt give me any contact info. 

Any clues ?

Thanks

How long has your phone been inactive?  It can only be inactive for less than 90 days or the account gets closed and you lose your number.

If an account is deactivated, would the 611 say anything about an unregistered credit card? Or would it just say who the heck are you?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Odhina wrote:

Hello guys

Any clues ?

Thanks

How long has your phone been inactive?  It can only be inactive for less than 90 days or the account gets closed and you lose your number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to private message a moderator. Explain the situation and they will help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

You didn't let your account lapse for more than 90 days right? If you go past 90 without payment, your account gets deleted and you would have to get a new SIM card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the forgot password link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

@Odhina you can also purchase a voucher from any corner store / gas station.

Odhina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi GinYVR

Yes i i tried *611 but i didnt work.. apparently the credit card is not registered.

Thanks for the link ill try it.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Odhinais your phone still working? If so you can also top up with *611, have you tried that?

To get the account reset and reactivated you will need to message the Moderators with this link. But that can take up to 48 hours for the moderators to get back to you.. so if you are in a time crunch go for the first option.

Need Help? Let's chat.