cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is expired - but autopay is active?

beehjae
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any mods can help please?

How come in our account, the autopay is on, but it got the plan expired??

Please advise and help.

Kind Regards,
BeehjaeCapture.JPG

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@abhishekmahajan You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

abhishekmahajan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, 

I have already paid through my visa debit card.  But my account  is not active yet

srlawren

@beehjae very glad to hear it!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

beehjae

Hi Srlawren,

Marie got in touch with me and instructed us on a workaround to get the service back online.

Kind Regards,
Beehjae

srlawren

@beehjae did the moderator team get this sorted out for you?

hjk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, 

I think it's best to contact the service providers and get the issue sorted. Until then you can remove your account info.

beehjae

Thanks Bilal,

But leaving card information would contribute to proving the auto-payment should've gone through right?

I did try to pay manually, but I get an error.

Public Mobile's service is getting worse.
Kinda sad.Capture2.JPG

Kind Regard,s
Beehjae

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may want to removed the credit card to avoid unwanted charges.

beehjae

Hi All,

Yeah, right now, no service.

This is the first time that this has occurred to us.

I'll send a message to the moderator team.

Kind Regards,
Beehjae

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully one day the PM programmers will fix this issue.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@beehjae

Have you lost service while your plan is showing expired?  If not, this is part of the normal metamorphosis your account goes under during the day/night of renewal.... no worries.

If you have lost service, this means that for some reason auto-pay has failed - sorry for the issue.  You will need to make a one-time payment to reinitialize your service, which you can do via the self-serve portal.  Otherwise, you can send a private message to the moderators and have them look into the matter.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

EDIT - @Luddite beat me to it.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Just PM's standard odd messaging that occurs with autopay accounts. Later tonight the account will say "Suspended". As long as your phone continues to work all is normal.

Here in the forum we suggest that you never look at an autopay account unless your phone stops working.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.