Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Account disabled

Nope cant do anythingSmiley Sad I messaged 

I messaged thurs...still no response from moderator..

Mayor / Maire

@Carilynne11 wrote:

@Carilynne11  - Normally, you shouldn't message more than once.  However, given that it has been 3 days already, and that response times have gotten better lately, if you don't get a response tomorrow, you might want to send another message.

Mayor / Maire

@Carilynne11 wrote:

There seem to two threads from you and this one seems a little disjointed. Maybe an Oracle can merge them.

Did you try using the 611 service to see what it had to say for itself?

@z10user4 wrote:

There seem to two threads from you and this one seems a little disjointed. Maybe an Oracle can merge them.

thanks

threads were merged about 10-15 minutes ago

Thanks my wifi is cutting in and out and my messages keep half sending sorry Smiley Sad im very new to this company and how it works.... As for calling 611 that says cannot be completed as dialed

Mayor / Maire

@Carilynne11 wrote:

Thanks my wifi is cutting in and out and my messages keep half sending sorry Smiley Sad im very new to this company and how it works.... As for calling 611 that says cannot be completed as dialed

Brutal. Did you tag the moderators in the community here or did you send them a private message? Did you ever get that little page from them to validate your identity?

(not to you specifically) Wasn't it just a couple days ago that they were in here answering everything under the sun and inviting everybody to send them private messages? And now...crickets for you. Sucks.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Carilynne11 

you need to call *611, not 611

Just wait, the website problems