cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

Carilynne11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on the last day of the month on my plan so I went onn the self service webpage and added $30 with my visa debit. I forgot to add a plan. The next morning when I realized my phone was cut off I tried to log on and it said my account is disabled. i tried password reset and that too says disabled. i emailed moderater on thurs and still no reply. Helllllpp 😞

17 REPLIES 17

frank312

Just wait, the website problems

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Carilynne11 

you need to call *611, not 611

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carilynne11 wrote:

Thanks my wifi is cutting in and out and my messages keep half sending sorry 😞 im very new to this company and how it works.... As for calling 611 that says cannot be completed as dialed

Brutal. Did you tag the moderators in the community here or did you send them a private message? Did you ever get that little page from them to validate your identity?

(not to you specifically) Wasn't it just a couple days ago that they were in here answering everything under the sun and inviting everybody to send them private messages? And now...crickets for you. Sucks.

Carilynne11

Thanks my wifi is cutting in and out and my messages keep half sending sorry 😞 im very new to this company and how it works.... As for calling 611 that says cannot be completed as dialed

@Anonymous wrote:

There seem to two threads from you and this one seems a little disjointed. Maybe an Oracle can merge them.

thanks

threads were merged about 10-15 minutes ago

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carilynne11 wrote:

I messaged thurs...still no response from moderator..

There seem to two threads from you and this one seems a little disjointed. Maybe an Oracle can merge them.

Did you try using the 611 service to see what it had to say for itself?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carilynne11 wrote:

@Carilynne11  - Normally, you shouldn't message more than once.  However, given that it has been 3 days already, and that response times have gotten better lately, if you don't get a response tomorrow, you might want to send another message.

Carilynne11

Carilynne11

Nope cant do anything:( I messaged 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carilynne11 wrote:

I was on the last day of the month on my plan so I went onn the self service webpage and added $30 with my visa debit. I forgot to add a plan. The next morning when I realized my phone was cut off I tried to log on and it said my account is disabled. i tried password reset and that too says disabled. i emailed moderater on thurs and still no reply. Helllllpp 😞

Odd that the account is suspended and locked out after you paid. Could be a timing thing since you say you did this on your last day of the term. Did you do this later in the evening ET?

Use the 611 service on your phone to see what it says. It will give you a recording of your amount owing. If it's working.

Seems your only other option is to wait to see what the mods have to say.

@Carilynne11 wrote:

I was on the last day of the month on my plan so I went onn the self service webpage and 

Can you still call or text? If yes don’t do anything... that’s normal. If no you will need help from the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and write moderator_team in send to and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

@Alex888 wrote:

You don't need to add a plan every time, it will renew your current plan. To get access to your account you will require a moderator, they can take up to 48 hours to respond (I'm not sure if they work on weekends).

You can also try accessing your account with a different browser, try Chrome in incognito mode.

They do work weekends just shortened hours. 7:30 PM EST

First when I read it I thought they meant disabled in self serve. (aka, Suspended)

@krazykiwi Part of the problem is that she can't access her account.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Carilynne11 wrote:

Yes try a different browser/computer, incognito window or clearing cache.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You don't need to add a plan every time, it will renew your current plan. To get access to your account you will require a moderator, they can take up to 48 hours to respond (I'm not sure if they work on weekends).

You can also try accessing your account with a different browser, try Chrome in incognito mode.

Carilynne11

I was on the last day of the month on my plan so I went onn the self service webpage and 

Need Help? Let's chat.