cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account activation issue

tod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just registered my sim today and attempted to port my number along with it. There was a weird issue with the registration process itself as even after hitting the activate link it still didn't create online account properly and I had to set it up a second time. I setup auto pay and the CC info shows up under the account but the account itself is showing as suspended. The auto pay date seems to be jumping around as well, started as Oct 1 now it came down to Sep 27 which is yesterday... My number seems to be still fully active under Koodo and I received PM welcome/system sms on my Koodo sim. Not sure what exactly to do, would a CSR (@Mary_M @Shazia_K) be able to look into it and assist? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning @tod,

I sent you a private message! 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @tod!

Welcome to PM.

This sounds like a problem that one of the moderators will be able to help you with.  

As you have already tagged them, Mary or Shazia will respond tomorrow morning and take it from there.  You can speed things up by sending a private message with your new PM account number, sim card number, and the number porting request info.  

Need Help? Let's chat.