cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Access to Mods

discountinued Brand ??

Mayor / Maire

Re: Access to Mods


@vincep wrote:

sorry not disussing it with you ..moderator only solutions sorry 


As you wish. Enjoy the wait. It sucks. I'm sorry you're up against a problem that only they can help you with. There could be ideas offered here but oh well.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Access to Mods

Well looks like the OP literally just came here to complain and cause undue stress. Complaints aren't helpful, solutions are, so is constructive criticism, and seeking help from others.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Access to Mods

cause un due stress ? how is it causing you any stress ? we are the ones that have to wait to get a reply from the Moderators ...it seems like some of the Members on here are disputing letgitamate issues with public mobile for their own motivation .There is no other logical reason for you guys to deflect the issues , just to have the concerned memeber to give up questioning  public mobile's defective customer service .

 

And no i'm not discussing my issues with pervileged members , because every time i have raised a concern ..i've been ridiculed as to why have i posted on a forum ..to seek a Moderators advise and guidence ....the issues has been not being able to talk to a modertator to solve some issues in the first place .

Tags (1)
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Access to Mods

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...

Mayor / Maire

Re: Access to Mods

It is usually takes 48 -72 hours for a response.  I think they are backlogged so it is taking longer.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Access to Mods


@Poogzley wrote:

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...


@Poogzley  Send a follow up message requesting a status update.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Access to Mods


@Triguy wrote:

It is usually takes 48 -72 hours for a response.  I think they are backlogged so it is taking longer.


That's kind of disappointing considering it is the only means of communication with public mobile...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Access to Mods


@geopublic wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...


@Poogzley  Send a follow up message requesting a status update.


Wouldn't that just slow things down more and create a backlog for moderators?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Access to Mods


@Poogzley wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...


@Poogzley  Send a follow up message requesting a status update.


Wouldn't that just slow things down more and create a backlog for moderators?


@Poogzley In my opinion no, asking for a status update will not slow things down. Others claim that it just goes in the queue and it is strictly a FIFO system. Nobody really knows. So do as you wish.