cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Access to Mods

its near imposible to contact Mods for issues ..can't public Mobile schedual Moderators to make sure at least 1-2 are on at all times ...seeing that you dont have a call centre 

Tags (2)

Re: Access to Mods

Hi 

Can I know what the issue is?

Are the moderators not replying or are you not being able to contact them?

(Please note: I am not a moderator)

Oracle

@vincep , they could buy likely won't.  It is a discount brand, they will try to save pennies at every opportunity.  

Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

its near imposible to contact Mods for issues ..can't public Mobile schedual Moderators to make sure at least 1-2 are on at all times ...seeing that you dont have a call centre 

It is what it is.

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

That's the system we have.

What's going on that you want to contact them?

Or are you adding your voice to the discontent of response time?

5 days of no service, 72+ hours no reply for me

Highlighted

@vincep wrote:

I do not know the internal workings of moderator scheduling, but I would be all for increased moderator hours if it doesn't affect the price.  Back in March, moderator hours were increased.  During those hours, there always does seems to be at least one moderator logged in to the Community.

In this Community at times such as 3am, there are sometimes only a few members logged in. I'm not sure if having someone here during those times would be cost-effective.

Most of the complaints that I've read about aren't usually about the moderators' hours of operations, but rather about the amount of wait time.  

Honestly people need to be patient, what would really lower wait times would be folks not having to message them over minor things causing backlogs, then those with service issues would see them respond quicker. Also always have a backup voip line.

No clue what you are talking about , how long is long enough to wait for reply ..thinking 72 hours is a little excessive .

sorry not disussing it with you ..moderator only solutions sorry 

NO