cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access my account

Zx1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I changed plans was given a username and password but it doesn’t work can’t access my account and can’t get through to 611 to make voucher payment 

13 REPLIES 13

Zx1

Yes because of a glitch but I’ll take it, and thanks again!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zx1, happy to see you are happy and service restored again.  This is what the community is all about. 

Zx1

Thanks again and Merry Christmas 🎄 

Zx1

Thank you for help, everything has been corrected, merry Christmas 

Zx1

Thank you , because of technical difficulties and a glitch, my last attempt to call 611 was put through and I actually spoke to a representative!! and have now gained access to my account and made payment! Thank you for your help! Merry Christmas 

Zx1

I tried calling, got through and was able to actually talk to someone (a glitch) so thank you so much for assistance!

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes,the moderator can help you.Your account may require a password reset with a moderator's help.

You can sent private message for the moderators:  

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message.

Zx1

Do these moderators work for public mobile? I am so confused 

Zx1

Support being over the phone supprt before I changed plan, I don’t understand account number for moderator? what would be my account number? My phone number? I’m not so good at this and I need help, I always paid by voucher before and didn’t need any help, also it’s my pin the 4-6 number I would give to phone support? confused, sorry about that, I do appreciate your trying to help me!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I wonder if 611 is being impacted by your account status.  When you refer to Public Mobile support, are you referring to the moderator team?  If you are unable to get 611 to work and you can't access your online account, the only recourse is to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Zx1

Also this is first time I’ve ever tried to log in to my account, never had to before, always paid by voucher, this account thing is new to me and username and password was provided by public mobile over phone when I changed plans and set up online account, username and password do not match and 611 isn’t working, thanks

Zx1

Hi, I changed plans last month and wis given account password by public mobile support worker, it doesn’t match with username, but was able to buy voucher and pay $40 on $36 bill, so last month went fine, still no access to my account, this month I bought another voucher and now 611 isn’t working, all I get is 3 beeps when I call 611 I can’t get my phone working, can’t access my account and 611 isn’t working, hope I’ve explained it properly, thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zx1, changing plans does not change username and password. When activating, the customer chooses username and password.  I am confused by what you are saying.  Can you elaborate further on how you did the plan change which resulted in this apparent account login change.  That said, 611 is separate from online access.  You should be able to top up on 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.