cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted solution

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just got my first Accepted Solution badge.... But I have no idea from what lol

Is there a way to find out what was the post? 

13 REPLIES 13

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The ghost  seems to be working overtime  ....there was notice I had a new badge ... I went to look and it said I had 12 .  I scrolled down the page and counted them  ...there were 103 with over half  of them dated before i was ever here . 🤣 ... I do hope this is a result from lithium and not PM . 

barndoor

Be calling the ghostbusters if it graduates to making service  disappear .🙄

@saeliux 

That's a new one....it's the first I have heard of "ghost" solutions?!!

Your badges disappearing in your profile when you tap on them is just another one of the free perks from pm. It's a stress reliever.....like popping bubble wrap!😃

barndoor

I see this "bug" is still alive and well . I hope it sticks to irrelevant things like badges and solution notices .  lol

@saeliux wrote:

Funny. Non of my posts have me as a accepted solution. I clicked on them all lol

Maybe a bug. Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for the replies. 

Does anyone know why when I go to My Profile and go to all my badges, when I click on a badge, it dissapears? I am on android moto g7. 

That's just a website bug. I've seen that for a while, but I'm not sure if there's a certain combination of web browsers or extensions that causes this. Badges have no affect.on your account. There is even a bug where community reward badges show when they have not yet been earned.

bbdata

@saeliux wrote:

Does anyone know why when I go to My Profile and go to all my badges, when I click on a badge, it dissapears? I am on android moto g7. 

It isn't technically disappearing but there seems to be a bug on mobile browsers when looking at your profile and interacting with badges.

saeliuxx Hi that is because you haven't earned them yet 

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Funny. Non of my posts have me as a accepted solution. I clicked on them all lol

Maybe a bug. Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for the replies. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't forget to accept one of these replies as your solution too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saeliux 

Depending on your email notification settings you would get an email too.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@saeliux , just click on the notification icon (bell) in the upper right corner.  You will see all the details on bravos, solutions, etc.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@saeliuxYou can go to your profile and look through your post. Your solution should be one with a little green box with a check mark through it.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@saeliux wrote:

I just got my first Accepted Solution badge.... But I have no idea from what lol

Is there a way to find out what was the post? 

Go into your profile and look at post history. One of them will have a checkmark. It is for answering a question.

Need Help? Let's chat.