Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All good answers. 🙂

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the maximum is referring to "per month", not the total rewards to date.

Vimalkumar

Thanks,i understand properly.

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Vimalkumar I'll take a shot.

Rewards are earned monthly and applied when purchase your next plan (30 or 90 days).  

You earn rewards in a couple ways that have been mentioned above.

The only limit to the rewards you can earn is how much you spend monthly.  So, let's say you renew every 30 days at a cost of $50, but you have referred so many people that you could be getting $60 a month.  Public Mobile does not give you more rewards than the value of your plan, so the max you can earn a month would be $50, effectively causing your plan to cost $0.  You would not get an extra credit of that $10 difference, as you cannot earn more than the cost of your plan.

If you are on a 90 day plan, it can look a little more strange.  You still earn rewards monthly, but they are only applied when it comes time to pay for your next 90 day block, so it can be confusing.  You may see $6 for autopay, that actually means $2 a month, but over 90 days that works out to $6.  Then, if you get a community reward for one month, you'll just get that amount for that one month.

As an example, say you got $2 one month, $0 the second month and $8 the third month from community rewards.  When it comes time to pay for your next 90 day block, a total of $10 in rewards from the community would come off your bill.

I hope that helps!

cricketfan

Your plan will not go below zero. That's how much you can get in return if you maximize your rewards 

@Vimalkumar If you are a customer, login to your account and click "My Rewards". That will show your cost after subtracting rewards.

Otherwise, read the suggested article and the responses more carefully.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Ok.so is it not depend on how many rewards still i have been earn? From my starting date to still date i have been earn 60$ and my plan is $50.

I really don't understand what you mean or what your question is?

The rewards you have accumulated over a billing cycle are applied to your next payment and the "rewards account" briefly set to $0 before the rewards for the next billing cycle are put into it.

Should you accumulate $60 of rewards over one billing cycle and your plan cost is $50, the amount due is $0. The $10 of excess rewards will not be carried forward to the next cycle and you will not get a credit for that amount.

Vimalkumar

Ok.so is it not depend on how many rewards still i have been earn? From my starting date to still date i have been earn 60$ and my plan is $50.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Ok thanks but how many rewards we will earn if we have $50 plan?

You don't earn rewards for just having a plan. (However you probably earn points on the credit card you are paying with?)

If you sign up for autopay, you earn 2$/month autopay reward, so your $50 plan would now be $48. If you have had Public Mobile as your cell phone provider for more than a year, your reward will be $1/month, so together with autopay your $50 plan would be $47. If you refer one friend, you get $1/month refer-a-friend reward as long as the person is an active PM subscriber, so you're now paying $46 for your $50...

And so on. As @NDesai has pointed out, with enough referals you can get your plan cost down to $0.

Read up on the specifics on earning rewards in the links provided in the posts above.

It depends.

With refer a friend, you earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you earn.

With loyality you earn $x fvery 30 days for every year you are a part of PM. So if you are a PM member for one year x=1

With community rewards, you can earn up to $6 per 30 days (the $10 reward is reserved for orcales). The community reward is based on your activity here, and how many people you help out 

SO really, rewards depend on how many people you refer, your activity in the community, and how long you be here 

Vimalkumar

Ok thanks but how many rewards we will earn if we have $50 plan?

The price you pay is (Plan price - rewards) + Tax. 

So if you have $6 in rewards. Your payment would look like this ($50-$6)+ tax

Vimalkumar

Thanks

Vimalkumar

Hi,

If i have $50 plan then

$50 + rewards or $50- rewards?

henrik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Vimalkumar

Indeed the maximum rewards you can get is the cost of your plan.  So if you get enough rewards monthly, you can have enough credit to not have to pay out of pocket for your next cycle.

There's many ways to earn rewards and you can stack them up.    Details on this page. https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

Loyalty rewards - Save $1 every 30 days after your first year, $2 after your second year, and so on.

Autopay - enrolling in autopay saves you $2 every 30 day.  (ie. $6 savings on a 90 day plan)

Refer a friend - You get a $1 reward for every month that your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Community rewards - Helping the community earns you points towards a rewards/credit.

Hope this helps.

Vimalkumar

Explain

wendigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the maximum you can get is whatever your plan is. 

passiveegg

to answer your question very briefly,:

1. by requesting your friend

2. loyalty. for every year after 1st year you sve $1 off your plan. 

3. community involvment which is this per say. Meaning if you help other pm memebers by posting answersor suggegstion than your reduction will decrease by alot. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If you can get enough referrals, maximum rewards you can earn can be as much as whatever your plan costs. You are allowed to get as many referrals as you want. So, your $50 plan would be $0 if you get 50+ referrals. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

This Knowledge Base article has all the information about rewards: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Need Help? Let's chat.