cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN: Account number help

Amalmohamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the paper they gave me with my account number and I desperately need it. How can I find it? 
thanks

11 REPLIES 11

@geopublic wrote:

@Amalmohamed wrote:

I lost the paper they gave me with my account number and I desperately need it. How can I find it? 
thanks

@Amalmohamed  Where did you get that paper from? As far as I know Public does not provide that info on paper.

I'd only be guessing, but I'd suspect the OP probably activated in-store(London Drugs, Walmart, The Mobile Shop, etc.), and got that info from the rep at that time......

@geopublic wrote:

@Amalmohamed wrote:

thanks

@Amalmohamed  Where did you get that paper from? As far as I know Public does not provide that info on paper.

@geopublic 

Some stores do that and they staple it with the SIM payment receipt, even if SIM is $0 ( they price it 2cents actually) and some don't

Hi @Amalmohamed 

Search for the email from 

public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca

The subject is

Your Public Mobile Activation Details

Narrow down to approximate period when you activated your SIM in the store. The system would not let you register with any other email but the one that you provided inn the store.

Hope it helps

@Amalmohamed wrote:

I created account long time ago, I don't remember email I used and when I try to create a new one it says number is incorrect or invalid

@Amalmohamed 

You'll have to contact moderators then. To get access back in your account. Be prepared to answer their questions to confirm its you.

Note: do you have an active account?? If not and it's been over 90 days the account gets deleted and closed. 

To connect with moderators two ways.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK HERE 

@Amalmohamed  then contact the moderators and explain your situation. 

@Amalmohamed wrote:

I created account long time ago, I don't remember email I used and when I try to create a new one it says number is incorrect or invalid

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amalmohamed wrote:

thanks

Amalmohamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Contact Moderator by clicking ? mark at right bottom corner.

@Amalmohamed no need to contact moderators it's in your account. Top right.

Screenshot_20200306_203736.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Amalmohamed  if your phone works, and you haven't you set up your self service account, use this link to see how to do it https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Community-and-Self-Serve-Accounts/ta-p...

You can find your account number within. 

If your phone doesn't work, use @yanzhiqiang suggestion and contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact Moderator by clicking ? mark at right bottom corner.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you didn't create a self serve account follow link below to create one.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.