cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: ALL Public Mobile Promotions

Good point about it getting buried  BUT every time someone posts, it will get bumped back up. 

That said, for those wanting to post, I should add a note to bookmark this thread for easy access to post. 

Of course, those who only want to be notified only need subscribe once, then forget it; and they will be notified whenever someone posts.

Re: ALL System Maintenance and other Significant announcements

Ideally, that is what I would want...

better  yet, I would prefer it if PM maintained it. It requires SO LITTLE EFFORT on their part.

Ideally, that is what I would want...

better  yet, I would prefer it if PM maintained it. It requires SO LITTLE EFFORT on their part. But so far, they have not been interested, stating "we are prioritizing other improvements and projects which are more closely aligned with our goals".

But isn't the point of promos to advertise? So how can maintaining such a thread not help in that regard? How can that not be "aligned with [their] goals"? :-\

Are you able to pin this?

Anyway, let's see where this goes.

@will13am how does RFD help? The whole point of this thread is to avoid having to search for anything. Once subscribed, you automatically get notified of any new updates by anyone participating. 

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97Just to let you know there actually is. Everytime there is a new individual thread in the community announcment section I get an e-mail by means of the RSS feed feature.

annoucnments.png

You can thanks @srlawren for his excellent write up here. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Brief-Guide-How-to-subscribe-to-a-communi...

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@will13am how does RFD help? The whole point of this thread is to avoid having to search for anything. Once subscribed, you automatically get notified of any new updates by anyone participating. 

Not everyone will be subscribing to this thread.  Are you going to maintain it?  Every deal here and with other carrier brands are covered in RFD.  When the deal ends, they move the threads to expired deals section.  

Yes, I am aware of RSS feeds. BUT this requires an additional tool, and to which many are unfamiliar, so requires learning something new. 

That said, RSS is being phased out. Chrome does not support it and Firefox has removed it as a built in tool as of v64 released last month. So it makes no sense to promote this anymore. 

It may still work for some but its days are numbered.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jessica_T wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-a-SIM-your-next-30-days-...

This one actually belongs in the Promos thread here:

ALL Public Mobile Promotions

but has already been posted there. But do subscribe to it and continue your participation. The more the merrier :-)