cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTION NEEDED re over payment from credit card in OCTOBER 2019

Gill1963
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I have been in conversation re this overpayment issue on my credit card since 16I was away for a while so they closed down the th November, I have had 12 messages from the moderator team and still no nearer a resolution. I cant believe. They dont read my messages properly and closed down the conversation . Now they are telling me it was resolved! But it isnt 

Why cant I call them -after all it is a PHONE company!!!

Rosy

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM does not have call centres which is how they keep plan prices low. The moderators will need to be contacted again with this issue. This issue should have been resolved by now. There may have been some missed or unanswered messages along the way.

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@Gill1963 , the moderator team is the customer service support for this service.  You are working with the right people.  

She says she has been working with the moderation team, but they closed down the conversation.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Gill1963 wrote:

Hi, 

I have been in conversation re this overpayment issue on my credit card since 16I was away for a while so they closed down the th November, I have had 12 messages from the moderator team and still no nearer a resolution. I cant believe. They dont read my messages properly and closed down the conversation . Now they are telling me it was resolved! But it isnt 

Rosy

What did they say for case resolution? Did they refund you? Check your bank statement or your self-service account - maybe they added you credits.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gill1963 , the moderator team is the customer service support for this service.  You are working with the right people.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Gill1963 

Can you screenshot the payment history going even before affected period with sensitive info blacked out 

Do all the charges show up on your account or are there any other charges on the credit card that were not applied to your account?

If so could you please list or even better screenshot them with sensitive info blacked out again.

Then community would be able to suggest how best to proceed with moderators

Side note, they will close a conversation if they don't receive a response, the still leave it open for another 24 hours or so. You will notice in the community that the original poster would just abandon the conversation, they either figured it out or one of the solutions worked but they often don't bother to come back and let the rest know, so even if through circumstances beyond your control there is no response, the policy is to close the issue otherwise the system word be loaded with ghost issues. But this is why it is also possible to pickup the conversation again, it's never final until both parties agree. And sometimes it may just be a mistake, I'm not sure how things work in the background, but I can imagine it's possible to press a wrong button too.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Gill1963 is your account still active?  Was there a credit balance  on your account for the overpayment, which was then applied to every subsequent bill until  it was gone? 

@Gill1963 wrote:

Hi, 

Rosy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is no phone to contact a moderator.  You would need to submit another ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.