cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days plans

Dzerter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do the 90 days plans ever get any specials like the 30 days ones?

If not that would be a nice thing to have.

6 REPLIES 6

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dzerter wrote:

If they changed the data for 90 days from a pool for 90 days to a 30 days pools x 3 of data it would be a better choice for people as they wouldn't be able to spend all the data in the first month and then wait for the 90 days to expire to get more data.

It's a really bad idea in the first place to pool all the data for the 90 days plans, thus making 90-day plans really untractive to most of us.

That's one way to look at it, having a smaller monthly limit to control your data usage.  But I like it better when I don't have a smaller monthly limit, because if I don't use it all up that month I want my remainning amounts to roll over into the next month for me to use.

It's like having $100 to spend every 1 month or $300 to spend every 3 months, if I only spend $50 one month my remaining $50 I can't add to my next month if I on a 30 day plan, whereas on a 90 day plan I have an entire 90 days to spend $300 however and whenever I want and the remainder doesn't expire in 30 days - it'll last longer when I manage it properly.

I guess for those who will spend all their data every month a 30 day plan is better for them to help control their spending, actually a daily limit is probably best for them to help control their spending. But, for me I won't spend it all that fast, so I like the flexibily of longer expiry periods.

Dzerter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If they changed the data for 90 days from a pool for 90 days to a 30 days pools x 3 of data it would be a better choice for people as they wouldn't be able to spend all the data in the first month and then wait for the 90 days to expire to get more data.

It's a really bad idea in the first place to pool all the data for the 90 days plans, thus making 90-day plans really untractive to most of us.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I like 90 days plans better too and wish they were cheaper to make up for paying more upfront, but the 90 day plans are more expensive, I tested it out on the plan building page:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/90-day-plans-used-to-be-cheaper-than-30...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dzerter wrote:

Unfortunately, PM seems to be more focused on the 30 day plans now and not the 90 days.  Should see if the new $25 plan is equal $$$ at 90 days.  Only advantage would be the ability to have more flexibility with your data

ETA Equivalent 90 day plan not available.  Hope that is an oversight should be able to get all 30 day plans  at triple the price for 90 day plans

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Dzerter wrote:

I know that some people do like being able to have more choice on how to use data amounts because of there being a larger total data bucket.

However, I believe that for the most part, customers hated the 90 day plans.When a plan is that duration, it makes it so that you could potentially need to go nearly 3 months before being able to change plans without losing anything that you've already paid for.

Customers also found it confusing and many could not understand what a 90 plan meant, even though it means just that the duration is 90 days (and nothing any more nor less), and that most other things broguht up about it may have just overclomplicated things and resulted in more unanswered questions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty sure I haven't seen any in the 15 months i have been here.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

Need Help? Let's chat.