cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days 12g promotion ended

robinli1981
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My friend told the promotion ended on 20th and I was trying to switch from Roger to Public mobile but can't find the promotion any more. 

6 REPLIES 6

Tocibs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

robinli1981

Public Mobile

Public Mobile here! Thanks for coming to order a SIM card. Unfortunately, you’ll need to come back next week since we’ve temporarily stopped shipping SIM cards. Why? We thought you’d want to know. It’s simple: any SIM cards that are ordered now will not make it into your hands before the end of our promotion (Sunday, November 20 at 11:59pm) and we don’t want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. But do come back and check us out next week – we’d love to have you join us. The Public Mobile team

robinli1981

I don't have SIM card. I am currently with **bleep** Rogers.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Do you already have a SIM?  If you do and go through the activation process you can still get eh promo.  Just make sure to check the right options 90 day term, Province wide calling, global texting, and 12gb of data and you will get the $120

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tocibs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up and ported my number this morning and everything is fine.  I have the 90days 120G plan.

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just proceed with activation.
The promotion ad is removed from the webpage and the plan simulation page. But you can still get the deal provided you have a sim card.

Please Bravo if this post helps you.
Please mark as solution if this post solves your problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.