cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$75 for 90 Days Plan (Grandfathered)

marihui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was reviewing my account recently and I see that my plan is no $75 for 90 days (6gb of data). I am not sure if this is a mistake, as I did not sign up for this plan. The plan I did sign up for was $120 for the same 90 day plan. Of course I'm not complaining if somehow I got a cheaper plan,but I want to verify that its an actual plan and not a mistake. 

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marihui are you talking about a future-dated plan change?  If so, then this is "normal"; there is a bug in the self-serve system that shows the wrong $ amount on future-dated plan changes.  The plan should change correctly and charge you the correct $120, but to be sure, have a look again on the morning of your next plan cycle and make sure it's showing correctly.  If not, check back here and a moderator can correct it for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@marihui Perhaps you earned some rewards that are reducing your next renewal cost?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @marihui;

Unfortunately it is a mistake, with the new promo some of the other plans are showing the wrong discount. It will actually renew at the correct $120. 

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That would be a billing error.

You will need to reach out to a moderator to have this resolved @Mary_M

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

It's a typo

Showing old plan with new discount

It won't really happen

Need Help? Let's chat.