cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6UT2 NUMBER NOT IN SERVICE

Sikhvato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i changed number..service hasn't worked for almost 3 weeks now..i can't change it again im paying for some **bleep** i can't use..i call it from my house phone and it says number not in service.. -this is the changed number:xxx-xxx-xxxx someone help me please

Edit:  phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

5 REPLIES 5

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you call your number, you hear 6ut2 message?

Your account hasn't been provisioned properly.

You need a moderator to fix this for you.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

@Sikhvato wrote:

mod asked my to logon something with my account..than he like deleted the message idk this **bleep**s starting to seem fishy

Moderators need to confirm your identity first before they can help your account.  Follow their prompts and instructions.  

Sikhvato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mod asked my to logon something with my account..than he like deleted the message idk this **bleep**s starting to seem fishy

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sikhvato 

If you already tried the troubleshooting tips from your other thread and unable to contact moderator via SImon/ticketing process, then private message moderator (will take a bit more time).

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also, please remove your phone number from this public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.