cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: 6GB for $40 now being offered for Koodo switch

@alitocaYes only the people who stayed with PM got this message.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

strange! there is no date mentioned for long it's extended

Highlighted

Well, in case anyone needs a referral:

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/ahrzsT5-4MhaqJ 

Highlighted
Oracle

@alitocawrote:

strange! there is no date mentioned for long it's extended

That way they can pull it at any time.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@alitocawrote:

Any body else got this message?? I have already ordered my SIM yesterday.

"Public Mobile here, again! Due to popular demand, we are extending the $40 6GB offer for a limited time only! Don't miss out, join Koodo today and get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month. Plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And you'll also get a one-time $100 bill credit. Offer valid for ##########. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply."

I got the text too. My 90 day PM plan renews on March 21st, so this text just keeps my options open for now. Who knows when this latest offer will expire.

Telus seems almost desperate to move us all to Koodo post paid. I don't like post paid plans so I think I'm going to renew my PM plan next week. This will get me to June and I'll reevaluate then.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Promo extended for a limited time...

Highlighted

@MrPantswrote:

@alitocawrote:

Any body else got this message?? I have already ordered my SIM yesterday.

"Public Mobile here, again! Due to popular demand, we are extending the $40 6GB offer for a limited time only! Don't miss out, join Koodo today and get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month. Plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And you'll also get a one-time $100 bill credit. Offer valid for ##########. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply."

I got the text too. My 90 day PM plan renews on March 21st, so this text just keeps my options open for now. Who knows when this latest offer will expire.

Telus seems almost desperate to move us all to Koodo post paid. I don't like post paid plans so I think I'm going to renew my PM plan next week. This will get me to June and I'll reevaluate then.

If you're planning on switching you should do it instore by March 20th (auto pay will kick in then). It's too late to do it online now as it's taking a week or so to get the sim in hand. 

If you need a referral link pm me 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yea, i got the message too but they didnt say how long it will be extended to... PM me if you need a referral link!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I called Koodo today and they managed to get me on the 6GB/$40 from 5GB/$40 since I made the switch before the initially received promo offer (4GB/$40) expired on Mar15.

So long PM and community and thanks for all the fish!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tod you sound like a hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is!  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.