Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6GB for $40 now being offered for Koodo switch

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just got a text 6GB for $40

GOKOODO406GB

ublic Mobile here. Con: A deal this good won't last too long. Pro: 6GB for $40. That's right, an extra 2GB! We're all about giving you choice, so if you're craving more data for the same price, join Koodo by March 15. Get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And get a one-time $100 bill credit! Offer valid for . Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

475 REPLIES 475

torontokris

@Foxjig1wrote:

Anyone looking for Koodo referrals please message me and I will help you out. 

@Foxjig1@ @  Of the 5 posts on this page (before my post) 3 of the 5 are you asking for referrals.

Foxjig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone looking for Koodo referrals please message me and I will help you out. 

@X-Files   Pleas remove your referral link.  We have all been asked MANY times not to post these.

Besides that, it’s not really a referral as people leaving PM are typically activating a plan on Koodo because they feel forced to do so by Telus, via PM.

Also, it’s down right crass and bad bad manners, when we’ve been asked not to do it.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use a referral link to submit your name and email address before beginning the porting~

Anyone looking for Koodo referral ~(now is $25 for each)  here is mine Robot wink :

OK ,  PM me for Koodo referrals if u want one, thanks.

Foxjig1

Hi Guys I just figured the extended offer is available will Aug 31 🙂

I am offering referral link for anyone looking to switch over to koodo. I see there is greater benefit with $100 and referral credits combined....attaching code here, if anyone is looking:

Do not post referral links they will be removed

Foxjig1

Anyone looking for Koodo referral here is

X-Files

PM me for a referral link ($25 now), if you need one. Thanks ~ Robot winkRobot winkRobot wink

The Extended  Deal should  expire at March 31 this time.

Kaiyo

@CoreyCwrote:

@Kaiyowrote:

You can all get it as long as you use a new email for you and your wife. If you need an initial referral send me a message.

Edit : the $100 has expired.

You get initial referral (from someone)  , sign up with referral link with one account eg you (with new/different email from before) then you go activate the Koodo plan at the store. Once it's activated and number fully ported. Confirm the referral from the email you get.  Sign up for the refer a friend (http://referafriend.koodomobile.com) for your account. Invite your wife /daughter. They sign up via the link(use a new/different email for your wife from before) . Sign up for the Koodo plan, once their number is fully ported, confirm the referral from the email they get.

You will end up with $25 from initial referral + $25 (wife) + $25(daughter), your wife and daughter will get $25 each. 

Cool, sounds like a plan. But does the switch require a new Koodo SIM or can I do this all online?

And does anyone want to refer me to get me started?

Thanks!

You would need a new koodo Sim, it would be faster to do it in stores at Koodo or third party e.g. Walmart, Bestbuy, Wow. You can do it online but you would have to wait for sim card to ship to you. You would need to activate 1 before you can invite and order the other 2. You can possibly waive the sim fee ($15 +tax) if you do it in stores.

I sent you pm with referral link. Just remember to sign up for the referral (enter name and email) before going in stores and getting the plan!

CoreyC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Kaiyowrote:

You can all get it as long as you use a new email for you and your wife. If you need an initial referral send me a message.

You get initial referral (from someone)  , sign up with referral link with one account eg you (with new/different email from before) then you go activate the Koodo plan at the store. Once it's activated and number fully ported. Confirm the referral from the email you get.  Sign up for the refer a friend (http://referafriend.koodomobile.com) for your account. Invite your wife /daughter. They sign up via the link(use a new/different email for your wife from before) . Sign up for the Koodo plan, once their number is fully ported, confirm the referral from the email they get.

You will end up with $25 from initial referral + $25 (wife) + $25(daughter), your wife and daughter will get $25 each. 

Cool, sounds like a plan. But does the switch require a new Koodo SIM or can I do this all online?

And does anyone want to refer me to get me started?

Thanks!

Wonder_why

@CoreyCwrote:

So I think I'll bite the bullet and switch, but wanted to maximize profit$ and unsure how the referral stuff works.

I've got three PM $120 accounts (me, my wife, and daughter) and we all got the text offer. Me and my wife came from Koodo and I believe we both used a $50 referral credit already, so I assume only my daughter's number can get a credit now?

Is there a post somewhere here that explains the process? Following a lot of confusing and dead ends. And do I need to find someone to refer her, preferably a $100 referral if they still exist.

Thanks!

@CoreyC not any more,only $25 now, may be Koodo could change down the road

Wonder_why

@Jonavinwrote:

@todwrote:

I called Koodo today and they managed to get me on the 6GB/$40 from 5GB/$40 since I made the switch before the initially received promo offer (4GB/$40) expired on Mar15.

So long PM and community and thanks for all the fish!

Seems like you got the $42 plan.

@Jonavin huh ! Where can you find plan with $40 6GB is a works , don't be a cheapo 😉, you will not find this kind of plan for 40

Kaiyo

@CoreyCwrote:

So I think I'll bite the bullet and switch, but wanted to maximize profit$ and unsure how the referral stuff works.

I've got three PM $120 accounts (me, my wife, and daughter) and we all got the text offer. Me and my wife came from Koodo and I believe we both used a $50 referral credit already, so I assume only my daughter's number can get a credit now?

Is there a post somewhere here that explains the process? Following a lot of confusing and dead ends. And do I need to find someone to refer her, preferably a $100 referral if they still exist.

Thanks!

CoreyC

Thanks!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tbbbb if you received the promo offer via text u can go in store and get it. If you did not get the text then you can't

You can try texting offer to 5132 see if anything comes to you.

Jonavin

@todwrote:

I called Koodo today and they managed to get me on the 6GB/$40 from 5GB/$40 since I made the switch before the initially received promo offer (4GB/$40) expired on Mar15.

Seems like you got the $42 plan.

Tbbbb

How can I get that

srlawren

@tod you sound like a hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is!  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

tod

viviantung92

yea, i got the message too but they didnt say how long it will be extended to... PM me if you need a referral link!

Kaiyo

@MrPantswrote:

@alitocawrote:

Any body else got this message?? I have already ordered my SIM yesterday.

"Public Mobile here, again! Due to popular demand, we are extending the $40 6GB offer for a limited time only! Don't miss out, join Koodo today and get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month. Plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And you'll also get a one-time $100 bill credit. Offer valid for ##########. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply."

I got the text too. My 90 day PM plan renews on March 21st, so this text just keeps my options open for now. Who knows when this latest offer will expire.

Telus seems almost desperate to move us all to Koodo post paid. I don't like post paid plans so I think I'm going to renew my PM plan next week. This will get me to June and I'll reevaluate then.

If you're planning on switching you should do it instore by March 20th (auto pay will kick in then). It's too late to do it online now as it's taking a week or so to get the sim in hand. 

If you need a referral link pm me 🙂

torontokris

Promo extended for a limited time...

MrPants

@alitocawrote:

"Public Mobile here, again! Due to popular demand, we are extending the $40 6GB offer for a limited time only! Don't miss out, join Koodo today and get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month. Plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And you'll also get a one-time $100 bill credit. Offer valid for ##########. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply."

I got the text too. My 90 day PM plan renews on March 21st, so this text just keeps my options open for now. Who knows when this latest offer will expire.

Telus seems almost desperate to move us all to Koodo post paid. I don't like post paid plans so I think I'm going to renew my PM plan next week. This will get me to June and I'll reevaluate then.

mimmo

@alitocawrote:

strange! there is no date mentioned for long it's extended

That way they can pull it at any time.  

MEU_21

Well, in case anyone needs a referral:

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/ahrzsT5-4MhaqJ 

alitoca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

strange! there is no date mentioned for long it's extended

Civic_E

@alitocaYes only the people who stayed with PM got this message.

alitoca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

adam_19w

@emailwendyhuangwrote:

I prefer to stay with PM,  no need pay for things I don't need; plus loyalty and preauthorized payment save additional couple of bucks. But worry about what PM is going to do next. Anyone has the same concern and still strugling switch or not?

I have a Sim on order and I'm still not sure if I actually want to switch or not, it's a catch 22.

torontokris

@Korthwrote:

Free SIM cards?  Think of the possibilities!

I am guessings its free sims when you sign up, not just handing out free sims

Petunie

anyone need referal, you can use this one

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/ahs0wH6-4MhaqJ

thank you for help me cover sim card cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.