cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: 5% Cash back on your Public Mobile Bill

@fdrcamb519 

I had suggested to @Nezgar to make a payment ($1) thru pm to see if it triggered an offer similar to how the pc optimum program works.

@Naepalm  I'll explain lifepoints to you in a pm since it has nothing to do with public mobile.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

I had suggested to @Nezgar to make a payment ($1) thru pm to see if it triggered an offer similar to how the pc optimum program works.

No effect on making a PM offer show up thus far... But I did score with this ampli "scheme" as they gave me $5 after signing up and asking about the public mobile offer, then I finally saw it actually work getting a few dollars after a purchase at Michaels, which just so happened to qualify for a $10 bonus for spending $5. So, since my balance was now over the $15 minimum, I cashed out lol. Etransfer received within 12 hours. 😂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well, you got largely lucky... I asked about the pm offer after joining and all I got was a generic response back, no $5 bonus no nothing... Haven't made any purchases with that card either but no bonus for simply asking... You got quite the generous welcome gift!