cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 5% Cash back on your Public Mobile Bill

I haven't tried yet I normally use vouchers but if Public Mobile is giving 2% to use The koho card as it says in my app and I have two extra 1% referral bonuses and my .5% regular cash back I should get 4.5% back I think. I will report back when I pay ahead of my renewal at the end of the month.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fibi200329 with   Ampli, does not have to be RBC, can we use credit cards, any credit, card. 

Highlighted

@fibi200329 

just downloaded app set up with my card, i don't see Public Mobile as one of the partners, can you tell me how i can find it or add it. thank you

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@fdrcamb519  same, I couldnt find PM

Highlighted

@Naepalm 

i m wondering if i buy a voucher, if it will provide, the savings,  even though not on ampli,site.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's great. Nothing is too little to safe

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I asked Ampli support about why I am not seeing a Public Mobile offer, here is their response:

"Our offers are actually customized to each of our members. This is why you may see different offers than another Ampli member. The objective is to provide members with offers they could benefit from. However, keep in mind our offers are constantly changing within each of our member's Ampli accounts so definitely keep an eye out in the Ampli app for your offers!"

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

Sounds like you need to pay for your account/plan with your card and that should trigger the offer. Similar to the pc optimum program....when you buy shampoo and the next week they give you a shampoo offer! Make a small payment on your account and see if it triggers an offer.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darliciousGood idea. I've been running a credit for a while, so no transaction history seen on the credit card. Added a $1 topup now though, so we'll see!

Highlighted

I don't know that that would work for sure either. I used my now ampli attached card recently for a bit of my PM balance due as I had a cash back amount a little over my credit limit so I used the rest above my limit on PM. I was able to link my card only a couple days after I made that small top up, to the point it was probably still in pending transactions. But I still don't have an offer for PM as a choice on ampli... 

Maybe it will work? But maybe it won't...