cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 server not found after payment screen

justzdan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
System error 404 server not found after submitting payment page. Now my old bell service has been discontinue but my new PM service has not been activated and the PM sim is showing no service! Not sure what to do. Please help.
11 REPLIES 11

justzdan
Update: Mods have been in touch, assisted with sim activation and 12 gb plan setup.
What's left is cell number port over and I'm all set? Been quite a wait but it's well worth in the long run. Thank you Mods and PM. Very happy. 🙂

justzdan
Still patiently waiting ... @Mary_M @Shazia_K pleaseeee helpppp meeee ....

justzdan
Hi mods @Mary_M @Shazia_K
Still in a bind since Saturday November 19. I've send private message to @Mary_M but no reply yet. Please respond as soon as possible.

IbbyK
@Shazia_K, @Mary_M

There. You can just tag the mods. Or PM the mods. I am in the same boat as you. Waiting on mods to activate the account. If you account is charged and your sim shows invalid number when you register it again, it means you have done the registeratuon just fine. You just need the mods attention to fix the porting for you 🙂

justzdan
Call my credit card company, though they say no charges went through, they see 2 requests from PM that the cc company has already provided authorization but still waiting for PM.
So I'm afraid to submit a 3rd time and get triple charged. Can someone please connect me to the mods?

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Like others have said check to see if your credit card was charged.

Can you log into your account?

I had a similar issue, got a server error after I hit activate on the payment screen.

I just went through the process again and successfully ativated the SIM

If it wont let you past the page where you enter the SIM number then you will have to message a MOD.

justzdan
Thanks for the tip !

Chelsea353

Anoher good way to check is trying to enter the sim number again... if the transaction went though then it will say that the current sim number is invalid when you click to go to the next page it will stop you.

if you are able to continue through then that meana it didnt go through and you just have to continue with the process again.

hope this helps!!

CHEERS :):):)

justzdan
Thanks. Will try again if my card is not charged.

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@justzdanI had same porblem I cleared my browser data and started over again. But first make sure that your credit catd has not been charged you do not wanna get double charge. Eventhough my account is active I can not recieve calls and thinking of calling credit card company and get my money back from PM. Well goodluck anyway. 

toast

I received a similar error. It basically timed out after about 10 mins. I'm not sure if the activation was successful or not.

Need Help? Let's chat.