cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 international long distance minutes Add-On

miltondad2twins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If enrolled in the $15/30 days plan which includes 100 minutes of Canada-Wide talk by including the above add-on I just whish to confirm the following:

1) it includes outgoing/incoming calls to a country on the list

2) the balance of minutes continues billing cycle to cycle until the minutes are used up.

2 REPLIES 2

@miltondad2twins wrote:

If enrolled in the $15/30 days plan which includes 100 minutes of Canada-Wide talk by including the above add-on I just whish to confirm the following:

2) the balance of minutes continues billing cycle to cycle until the minutes are used up.

It makes no difference where someone calls you from. 

The $10 and $15 Public Mobile plans are unique in that they only have 50 and 100 voice minutes.  The 400 minutes from the add-on can be used when combined with these plans to increase the number of minutes that you can talk, even if the call isn't long distance.

This means that if you run out of your 100 mintues from the $15 plan, your 400 minutes wil start getting used up even for incoming calls from people who are anywhere (assuming that you are in Canada) and for outgoing calls even if they are local.

If you still have some of your 100 plan minutes remaining, the 400 minutes from the long distance add-on will not get used unless making an outgoing call to a destination that isn't in Canada.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miltondad2twins wrote:

1. All plans include incoming from anywhere while in Canada. Outgoing to those countries will use the add-on minutes.

2. Correct. Buy once, consume over time.

Need Help? Let's chat.