$40/4GB plan for sale

sosamosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

-thread is dead-

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Glad to hear it, @sosamosa 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sosamosa

@srlawren yeah I'm all sorted out. The message was directed to the person above, thought he was speaking doge.

@fisher wrote:

what can i say , just good luck ...rogers is a company which is not suffer .

srlawren

@sosamosa wrote:

such suffer... much money... not satisfy... wow

@sosamosa are you still unsatisfied?  I'm confused.  It sounds like your porting "issue" went away with a little patience.  Are you suffering now and unsatisified?  Or did you post this before the port completed?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Luddite agreed, 100%.  That's one of the things I love about PM, you never have to call a retention department to haggle to try to get a good deal, they just give everyone awesome plans--new customers, current customers, returning customers, no matter what province you're in.  It's a unified set of plans.  I love this simplicity and consistency.  

sosamosa

such suffer... much money... not satisfy... wow

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

what can i say , just good luck ...rogers is a company which is not suffer .

josephcommerce

Welcome...back to PM

Cheers....

@josephcommerce FYI: in the 2 years I've been here PM has NEVER offered a retention deal to someone leaving. Hope they never do.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sosamosa

Nvm close this thread, I have decided to keep it and port over from Rogers. Smiley Very Happy Was actually paying $10 more with Rogers for the same plan.

sosamosa

They are offering me the same deal as PM except it's Rogers.

josephcommerce

Do you mind sharing what plan rogers retention is giving you?? that can beat the 40$/4GB deal?

I think public mobile... should try to match it and retent you.

What the plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.