cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Koodo offer

The contract with The 4 GB offer says Unlimited not Anytime .   You must have anytime minutes to call free 7 days a week.    Beware it's 50 cents a minute a call 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: $40/4GB Plan - getting $10/month price INCREASE!

Hi Public Mobile representatives and Public Mobile moderator,

I am writing to inform you that I want like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards that I have had since the Fall 2016 Promo.

Per your own promotional material and answers to customers:

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises". Link to website to this quote: https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... td-p/77350

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further. If you do not respond within a 24 hr time frame I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic.

Thank you.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ludditewrote:

@yihtangyeo Apparently CCTS will not look at this until your price has actually increased. Plus Telus has offered a better plan at the same price.

Yeah I'm not sure if you are seeing the same website content as I do. The cheapest Telus prepaid plan is $37 per month with 250 MB data. Maybe the website looks a little different if you're a Telus affiliate, eh?

I will wait for the CCTS response, there's no reason why anybody should not file a complaint. If CCTS doesn't look into it now, sure, I'll file a complaint again when my price actually went up. Heck I might even do a credit card dispute at that time.

There's no reason to switch to Koodo now because the allegedly promotional plan expires in a month. I'm not wasting the rest of my 90 days plan, I just got my prepaid plan auto-renewed hours before they sent me the text. Plus, given PM pulled this stunt, don't expect me to support their sister network.

Highlighted

Re: Price Increase Complaint

It's literally defraud and false advertising.

They stated in writing no increase while active on the plan and barely over 1 year later they increased it 25%? That's completely outrageous.

Oracle

@ute1978wrote:

@Ludditewrote:

Plus Telus has offered a better plan at the same price.

Is this something new?

@ute1978 No, just reaffirming that our contracts are actually with Telus. That is the legal entity people will be "suing". PM is not a company, rather it is a division per the ToS: ""We", "us" and "our" refers to the mobility division of TELUS Communications Inc.; • "

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Re: Koodo offer

seconded. File a complaint, let it be known and heard. 

Also, The $100 bill credit does nothing for me having been with PM for so long.

@Boomslywrote:

Be careful with koodo's plan. they will do the same thing to you as they are doing to PM users now, it will just likely sting a lot more. Your best course of action is to file a complaint and be patient.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yihtangyeowrote:

@Ludditewrote:

@yihtangyeo Apparently CCTS will not look at this until your price has actually increased. Plus Telus has offered a better plan at the same price.

Yeah I'm not sure if you are seeing the same website content as I do. The cheapest Telus prepaid plan is $37 per month with 250 MB data. Maybe the website looks a little different if you're a Telus affiliate, eh?

Luddite was obviously referring to Telus offering you the Koodo $40/4GB plan, which is a better plan since it has unlimited nationwide calling instead of just provincial.

Re: Price Increase Complaint

Agreed.

Blatant bait and switch tactic. Will be filing a complaint if there is no response in a reasonable time.

Hi Public Mobile,

I am writing to inform you that I want like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards that I have had since the Fall 2016 Promo.

Per your own promotional material and answers to customers:

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises". Link to website to this quote: https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... td-p/77350

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further. If you do not respond within a 24 hr time frame I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic.

Thank you

I am pretty sure moderator is deleting posts that are "copy and pasted" from other peoples posts in this thread....  I've posted copy and paste twice now, confirmed the post has been made, and then it disappears.    

Can anyone find my posts or comment on this?