cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 sim cards on the same account

icewhaler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a friend that wants to switch 3 phones over to Public Mobile. One for herself and her 2 kids. What is the best way for her to get the refer bonus ?

Can she setup one sim using my refer code, and then the other two phones using that number or does she use my code for a refer on all 3 sim cards. 

Is she able to setup one account and activate all 3 sims under that account?

5 REPLIES 5

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Using three email addresses and one credit card to pay works for referrals.... that's what I did.

Hope it works for you!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@icewhaler wrote:

I have a friend that wants to switch 3 phones over to Public Mobile. One for herself and her 2 kids. What is the best way for her to get the refer bonus ?

Can she setup one sim using my refer code, and then the other two phones using that number or does she use my code for a refer on all 3 sim cards. 

Each phone number must be in different account.

She could use you to refer the first account.  She can use your account, one of her accounts, or phone number of any Public Mobile account for the second and third account.

Autopay using same credit card for all 3 accounts could cause problems.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@icewhaler wrote:

Yes it will be ok to use your phone number to refer your friend she will have 10$ credit and you 1$ each 30 daysSmiley Happy After she can take the new number as reference for the next one etc...

Shr need to check if her phone is ok with public mobile with willmyphonework.net. And it need to be unlock. But one account for 1 SIM card. But you can have a same credit card to pay the 3 accounts.

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well the first one should be yours, but I think she want to grab the other two. And she defitively need three email accounts.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have one email per sim so 3 separate email addresses would be needed one for each account.

Need Help? Let's chat.