cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 reply badge question ?

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’m new to public mobile, and I’ve been trying to get involved in community, I’ve Raytheon 25 reply badge (wow!!!!!!) but what does it mean, please explain!!!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

You don't receive any rewards for community level.  When community award is given out then there will an associated reward.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Yukon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone seen a corresponding reward associated with their badges or community level? Or is it completely randomized?

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I joined PM about 2 weeks ago and today I got the 25 reply badge too! I think it indicates how many replies you've done to the discussions in the PM community.

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Thank you, like to see the chart, with all different badges 

On the top right - you can click your badge and select "My profile". On that page you can scroll down to your badges. 

Badges are public so you would be able to see anyone's. Click their username and scroll down through their profile to their badge section. 

As for ranks. Below is an estimated time frame. Taken from @Someone_here post from link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

• Subscribing:                                                    New in town        (certain)
  • 1st post:                                                          Great Neighbour (certain)
  • 1 week + at least approx. 5 posts :                 Good Citizen       (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least app. 35 posts :    Great Citizen      (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least 70 Bravoes :       Model Citizen      (highly probable)
  • At least 4 months + at least 15 authored solutions :  Town Hero           (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least 20 authored solutions:   Deputy Mayor     (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least app. 1000 posts: Mayor         

If you have further questions feel free to ask!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you, like to see the chart, with all different badges 

@fdrcamb519 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Here are, the first few badges, you can expect to earn.

Untitled.jpg

Drizzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand people want rewards. But I like to think of it as giving back. Most of us have at one time been helped by the community and if i can help someone (rewards or not) im gonna do it. I see alot of threads and people are rushing to answer and answering questions that have already been answered trying to earn rewards. Thats ok and I don’t have a problem with it. I think don’t think about the rewards help out when you are able to and the rewards will come. Thx for the times  I needed help and one of you were there

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 Badges are not very critical here. They just represent your personal achievements and look nice on your profile. Simply for self-esteem I guess😀

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

I’m new to public mobile, and I’ve been trying to get involved in community, I’ve Raytheon 25 reply badge (wow!!!!!!) but what does it mean, please explain!!!!!!

It means nothing more than you've replied to 25 messages. I wouldn't read anything further into these badges.

Need Help? Let's chat.