cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral bonus

Pallav13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone, 

I have just migrated to PM today and just wondering when will I and my referral person receive the $25 credit? I wrote the referral number and also activated the SIM online. The referral person received a text confirmation about a successful referral but received only $1 credit.

Also, will I receive the $10 credit from next month for 6 months?

Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

viveksingh905

you should receive 25$ within 24 hours of activation and also the person who reffered you. and for the $10 off you have to have $30 or more plan and you will get your reward prior to every month plan renewal.

Thanks

lou27

For the $25 referral credit. Its a seperate text. It is different from the $1 per month credit. Should say:

" Thanks for referring your friend to Public Mobile. You've received a $25 credit! ..... "

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pallav13 wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I have just migrated to PM today and just wondering when will I and my referral person receive the $25 credit? I wrote the referral number and also activated the SIM online. The referral person received a text confirmation about a successful referral but received only $1 credit.

Also, will I receive the $10 credit from next month for 6 months?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Pallav13

Under the Offer Details it says...

"On 30-day plans, $10 credits applied to account in months 1-6 and can be used in months 2-7. Customers who activate on 90-day plans will have $10 credits applied every 30 days. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. First credit will be applied by January 31 2019. If a customer falls into suspend or inactive state during the promotion, they will no longer be eligible for the promotion."

Hope this helps,

Pizzaeh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pallav13, the $10/mth credit is available on plans that are $30 and up, for new customers only.  $25 credit appears within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.