cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 credit referal for you and another still available today?

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry, I can fin't the original thread. I recall my text message saying the deal is only until August 8th, but the forums said August 9th and when I login it also says August 9th. Does anyone have an exact time for when it expires? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah a couple days ago they definitely confirmed it as August 9 in that thread - I'm guessing the thread was automatically scheduled to go hidden at the end of the day on August 8 when it was first posted and they forgot to change that?

@bf7

I tried searching for the original thread.  It seems to be hidden for some reason.  But, it was confirmed by one of the PM moderators to end today August 9.  Assume 11:59 PM EST.  

Saying that there are quite a few new promotions starting tomorrow for vendor promotions.  Free SIM cards, Free month free (at WOW), $25 credit at London drugs and likely Walmart.  

@bf7 wrote:

Anyone have a link to the original thread? Thanks!

It said the 9th as well I quoted it last night

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone have a link to the original thread? Thanks!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It seems like Public Mobile quietely added one more day.  I would go by the announcement.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bf7 wrote:

Sorry, I can fin't the original thread. I recall my text message saying the deal is only until August 8th, but the forums said August 9th and when I login it also says August 9th. Does anyone have an exact time for when it expires? Thanks

This is right from the self serve so I would say still active todayScreenshot_20180809-145929.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.