cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Friend referal

godon1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi~

I have two friends referal, but I cannt get $25*2 until now.

My friends joined public mobile on July 29 and July 30.

I know I can get $25 for each friend referal.

How can I get $25*2 rewards?

17 REPLIES 17

cletus90255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello and welcome to the community!

Yes as this member has stated the extra referral bonus is only availble by activating online and entering your friends number.

This is clearly written under the terms of the offer which can be easily missed.

Other options to recieving your sim card would be purchasing a sim in a store then returning home or through wifi on your device activating online entering your friends phone number.     

Again buying the sim at store prompts them to activate it, however you may turn them down and tell them you are okay tp activate yourself.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Charlotte_h98 which store did you go to?  I  would  message @Mary_M  with the details of your instore interaction.  She is tracking walmart sim issues and this seems a similar, eventhough diferent,  and it has not been an isolated example.  you might be able to get some goodwill  mods if you ask nicely.

Charlotte_h98

Yes I did it at the store and I was told by them that I would get 25.  I didn't know you had to do it online in order to get it..  

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@leocao_sh

Correct..but there is still time to refer some friends and get them to activate ONLINE and pick up a bonus..

leocao_sh

I activated in store. Not online. So I can’t get 25 credit 

@Charlotte_h98

Did you activate your SIM card instore or at home?  If you only got the regular $10 friend referral, you likely signed up in store.  The $25 promo is only for at home, online activations.

Charlotte_h98

A friend referred me to public mobile so I signed up and was told I would get 25. Dollars credit..  and I referred my son..  so he would get it also..  but I did not receive it..  I did get a text for a $10 dollar credit..  

@leocao_sh wrote:

yes. the two lines were activated in store. But the other friend said he got the 25$ and the referal was activated in store.

Could the$25 also be the price of his plan and maybe the second month free promo for activation in store

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leocao_sh wrote:

yes. the two lines were activated in store. But the other friend said he got the 25$ and the referal was activated in store.

Was it Walmart? seems to say that it was just for the customer. Like I say I don't recall. There've been a flurry of promos overlapping each other. Some were referral bonuses. Some were for the client.

Edit: oops. dumb link.

leocao_sh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leocao_sh wrote:

Did you get the 50$? I refered two on Sept 4th and 5th. And I haven't seen any 50$.

I seem to recall that was a promo for online activations. Not in-store. Did your referrals activate in-store? (iirc)

leocao_sh

Did you get the 50$? I refered two on Sept 4th and 5th. And I haven't seen any 50$.

Acekiller

it should have been automatic. just file a ticket with the mods and they will ask for some additional info to follow up.

pakmode

You don't see the $50 balance in your main account overview page?

If not, then privately message the @CS_Agent for further investigation. 

godon1111

yes, they put my phone number.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@godon1111 wrote:

Hi~

I have two friends referal, but I cannt get $25*2 until now.

My friends joined public mobile on July 29 and July 30.

I know I can get $25 for each friend referal.

How can I get $25*2 rewards?

Did they put your phone number in during activation?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Did your friend do online activation or instore?  Did you friends get the $25 referral credit?  If online activation, both parties should get the $25 credit.  It has been more tha 72 hours.  You will need to contact moderators.  Will take 1-3 days to resolve.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.