cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Referral Credit Doesn't Show Up

jleguijt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last night I referred my brother using the code I was provided to receive a $20 and for him to receive a $10 credit. While the $1 per month credit is showing up in my rewards, neither his $10 or my $20 credit shows up. Any idea why? I got a text message saying I had referred a friend, but no sign of the credit I was told I would get.

4 REPLIES 4

Great_Big_Abyss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup.  My $20 showed up the day after I referred my wife.  

Same goes for the $10 credit I got when I signed up using somebody else's referral.

I've referred two since the referal bonus started. $1 is showing in account as soon as you get the Congratulations text but the $20 showed up the following day for both referrals so far.

AE_Collector

B59338EA-01A7-4D0A-836E-9794A50A292F.jpeg

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It may take 1-2 days to show up, if you got a text then it definitely went through. If it hasn't shown up in a few days contact the moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jleguijt wrote:

Last night I referred my brother using the code I was provided to receive a $20 and for him to receive a $10 credit. While the $1 per month credit is showing up in my rewards, neither his $10 or my $20 credit shows up. Any idea why? I got a text message saying I had referred a friend, but no sign of the credit I was told I would get.

The credits will show up within 72 hours.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.