Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 ut 2 t all circuits busy

calfyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't call out only voicemail

7 REPLIES 7

Where are you located? eg if a small down have a weekend concert descending on them.. a lot of the times the ciruit at the towers will see a traffic spike.

@calfyn wrote:

I had the acc for 6 months or so now.

I was able to call out until an hour ago. Now I get that message whenevver I try to call out. SMS and data still function so does VM 

@calfyn  As suggested you should bring this to PMs attention for further investigation. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I like to check here to see if there are problems reported for Telus (Public Mobile uses Telus network, it is owned by Telus).  Nothing seems to indicate major problems at Telus now...

Sans titre.png

@calfyn wrote:

I was able to call out until an hour ago. Now I get that message whenevver I try to call out. SMS pand data still function so does VM 

This sounds like a core network issue to me.  It could be a capacity issue or local outage.  With this type of thing, I would say that mostly the only things you could do would be to either wait it out, or report it to Public Mobile customer service.  I hope that this isn't widespread and doesn't last too long.

calfyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was able to call out until an hour ago. Now I get that message whenevver I try to call out. SMS and data still function so does VM 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The circuits are busy message will happen sometimes when there are major outages. Typically on landlines. Very rare it will happen in cell phones. Sometimes during major events or holidays. Most of what I have read is, wait it out... Is it still happening?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@calfyn wrote:

Can't call out only voicemail

Can you give us more details of your problem? Is it a new activation? Did you port your number? Can you call before? ....

Need Help? Let's chat.