cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 UV2 and 2UV1 All circuit busy.

Ryanxie12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t call out all circuits busy . My friend can’t call in.

trouble code: 2UV2 and 2UV1

9 REPLIES 9

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoyLuck That's great, but it's still happening today. Open lines of communication from carriers, including PM, would go a long way.

carlaspapa

Yea this has been a problem for me since last week. It takes like 7 or 8 times for a call to go thru. They better fix it soon.

@jor123 wrote:

If this is an issue with intercarrier transit have any improvements been made over the last couple days @CS_Agent? Still happens for me today during the daytime.

"Canada’s biggest wireless carriers say they are working on a fix to address complaints about dropped or incomplete cellphone calls as large swaths of the population change their behaviour in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Canadians are making more cellphone calls than usual as they work remotely, contact government agencies and check in on family members and friends as they attempt to follow social distancing protocols. Many took to Twitter in recent days to complain about not being able to place a wireless call, receiving “all circuits busy" messages, or an increase in dropped calls.

Rogers Communications Inc., Telus Corp. and BCE said Thursday that the source of the cellphone call problem is the capacity of connections between carriers themselves, an issue they say all providers are working to address together."

jor123

If this is an issue with intercarrier transit have any improvements been made over the last couple days @CS_Agent? Still happens for me today during the daytime.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

am so glad that I still have a landline. Yep, am the OG....old gut! 

Ryanxie12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ryanxie12 it's a capacity problem across all cell service providers. Hang up and try your call again. Sometimes restarting your phone helps too.

The voip app TextNow doesn't seem to be affected by this. Add it and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts to Canada and the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and viola you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. Thank you

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ryanxie12 It is a capacity issue. Just wait a little bit, and it will be fixed itself.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It should clear up soon everyone is home using the phone!!

Need Help? Let's chat.