cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 UT 1 / 2 UT 2 - All Circuits are busy

haiderkhero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up just a couple of days ago, and now when I making a call at my wife’s cell here in Winnipeg I am getting 2UT1 all circuits are busy and after a while it’s 2UT2 all circuits are busy!!

its been over 5 minuets now that I am getting this message, call not going through 

it this normal !! I mean common with PM (Telus) network??

19 REPLIES 19

@jor123I think it varies depending on age of installation and where. Hence why I told the OP to log the location and time.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GinYVR wrote:

@jor123These days they are software defined. The message is a left over artifacts from time long passed.

Isn't 3G still circuit switched and not packet based for voice though? Like an all-or-nothing call active/call inactive vs. variable levels of bandwidth throughout a call? 

@jor123These days they are software defined. The message is a left over artifacts from time long passed.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How many 'circuits' does a typical 3G site have?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TiloYou should keep a log with your time, location etc and send it to the moderators.

Tilo

just happened again. Target provider unknown. Redialed and it worked. Messaged sounded like "2 uvu"

Tilo

Rogers/Fido had issues yesterday. The number I had issues with yesterday was a Rogers one.

But could call same number from landline without issues at same time:

Outage info roger/fido

http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers

http://canadianoutages.com/status/fido

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/fido-outage-place-calls-texts/

test11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm getting that right now - have been for the past 2 hours (that's when I noticed). I was able to make an outgoing call to a Koodo user, but not other providers. People from other providers are sometimes able to call me.

ash195541

i am as well but only for certain people!

akhanzada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am getting a message that all circuits are busy. I can't call out. Please confirm the issue?

Thanks,

Asif

Tilo

I notice this on one number (250) but can call other numbers fine?

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I found this on a Telus thread above and added my experience that I had about two weeks ago. 

brent_liza

Could be a problem with the tower you are using. All circuits busy means just that. It's quite a rare recording to find unless there is some notable problem in the area (natural disaster or something is broken badly on the telco end of things). I’ve noticed it’s too many people on a tower too. We had the sound of music festival here in town over the weekend and too many people on the tower caused it to state this. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Personally I have never heard of 2UT1, 2UT2.  What is this?

haiderkhero

Yeah sent msg to the moderators, waiting for reply. 

Anyone facing sames issues with the network?

joesugarman27

No Problem 🙂

Hope you get your phone working soon

brent_liza

@haiderkhero Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Please include your phone number, name and pin to get faster response. Let them know if it is one number or multiple numbers that do not go out. If this happens at any certain time and ends around a certain time you know. This way they can trouble shoot easier for you and quicker. I hope they can help very quick. Sorry to hear you are having problems. In the mean time try fongo or textme they are apps that you can call for free temporarily until you can get fixed with public mobile. 

haiderkhero

Thanks, doing it now. It’s been 10 mins and I can’t make a call

joesugarman27

You will need to send a private message to a @CS_Agent,

In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.