cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 Days of Giveaways

Diesel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is the contest only limited to those who have a twitter account?????

7 REPLIES 7

CathySwain
I would really like a new phone. This would be an amazing Christmas and Birthday present. My Birthday is on Christmas Day.

Joods78
I love having big family meals and long games of cards after around Christmas. Nothing beats the joy on my kids faces while running down the stairs to the tree while my husband and I stagger behind them. Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your holidays a d family traditions this year 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai yes, there is that! I'm an avid user myself.  But I figured by 2015, if someone doesn't already have a Twitter account, it was probably an intentional move that they didn't want one, and probably didn't think it would be useful.  I was just pointing out that even if they had no other reason or desire to use it, it can be handy for trying to get free sutff.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

Even if you use it for nothing else, a Twitter account is pretty handy for many contests.  Android Authority do pretty much weekly giveaways of handsets that you can gain entries to using Twitter, for example.  I've yet to win one but keep my fingers crossed!  🙂

And also it is pretty handy to see whats trending lol

Pretty much anything going around the world, you should know from twitter. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Even if you use it for nothing else, a Twitter account is pretty handy for many contests.  Android Authority do pretty much weekly giveaways of handsets that you can gain entries to using Twitter, for example.  I've yet to win one but keep my fingers crossed!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Out 14 days, this is one way to enter the contest. Some will be through email or text sms. Its their decision......As @Bigmac suggested, it take a min to create new account. 

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Diesel, You can create a twitter account within 1 min. Some of PM members did so today. 

Need Help? Let's chat.