cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Koodo referral credit

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

On the Koodo referral site, the $100 offer seems to have been replaced by the normal $25.  My referral link seems to still work on my phone only for generating $100 referral offers.  I tried it on my computer and it doesn't work anymore.  It might be a stale cookie or something on my phone that is keeping the promo offer alive.  If anyone has missed out and would like to get the $100 referral, please send me a private message with name and email and I will try to register you.  I have no guarantees that it will continue to work and for how.  I will try my best to help.  Once it stops working, I will post again in this thread.

Disclosure, this is not a shameless plug to get more referrals.  I am confident that I have more than enough to hit the reward limit for my account.  This is simply to help others.  Rest assured you will get your share of the $100 even if I don't get mine.  This is explained on the Koodo site.

How many friends can I refer?
There is no limit to the number of referral offers you can send to your friends. However, you're limited to receiving a maximum of $300 in bill credits per calendar year. 

EDIT: Since these links seem to be YMMV at the moment, I will post mine here.  If people have issues with getting it to work, I will do it on my phone.

Screenshot_20180309-173619.png

12 REPLIES 12

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The deed is done. PM me if you are looking for something.

@will13amwrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13am Thanks for the info on this, but not cool to post your referral link. 

I have been removing them where ever i see it, so i will do the same here. Just like you thought its ok to post, others will follow and it won't take time to spam the whole community with bunch of referral link. So lets keep it to PM only.  

I know full well where the line should be drawn in the sand.  I only crossed it because the $100 referral was taken down abruptly when people who put in online orders as required have not even received the shipping notice.  Desperate times call for desperate acts.  I am happy to see things restored to normal.  I apologise profusely for the indiscretion.  

You know there is a koodo communitySmiley Tongue

@NDesaiwrote:

I have been removing them where ever i see it, so i will do the same here. Just like you thought its ok to post, others will follow and it won't take time to spam the whole community with bunch of referral link. So lets keep it to PM only.  

I know full well where the line should be drawn in the sand.  I only crossed it because the $100 referral was taken down abruptly when people who put in online orders as required have not even received the shipping notice.  Desperate times call for desperate acts.  I am happy to see things restored to normal.  I apologise profusely for the indiscretion.  

@NDesaiwrote:

Really, who cares about the links. PM started this schmozzle so let's just help everyone get the most $. BUT I do agree the offers/links should be in as few threads as possible. There are people with service issues trying to be heard, now and then.

It's a feeding frenzy!

feeding frenzy (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-33-17.png

Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-23-18.png

Sorry again  show $100

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I set up a couple referrals with email aliases if anyone want them.  I still had the 100$ credits links working if anyone needs

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@imm1304wrote:

Hi @will13am!  Thanks for offering to do this. 

After briefly showing $25 this afternoon, the koodo referral page is showing $100 referral reward again.  Looks like they extended this promo.  

EDIT:  There is some inconsistency as my phone shows $25 referral reward and the laptop shows $100... cleared cache on both and still the same.  Safe to assume that the $100 promo is ending today.

Yeah it is definitely a DNS/caching issue if you go incognito mode on Chrome it will show $25.

If anyone is still planning on activating online you're welcome to try my prior $100 referral link just hit me up.

imm1304

Hi @will13am!  Thanks for offering to do this. 

After briefly showing $25 this afternoon, the koodo referral page is showing $100 referral reward again.  Looks like they extended this promo.  

EDIT:  There is some inconsistency as my phone shows $25 referral reward and the laptop shows $100... cleared cache on both and still the same.  Safe to assume that the $100 promo is ending today.

mimmo

Well if everyone started their own treads that's all we would have.

@cricketfanwrote:

It still works for $100

Here is my link..

Lol, and you couldn't start your own thread.  Your link does work on my computer.  Strange how some referral links are surviving. 

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It still works for $100

Here is my link...

Need Help? Let's chat.