cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 savings for 6 months

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys,

So I just signed up on Saturday and just seen under Plans this morning the $10 savings for 6 months.  I'm set up on Auto Pay and am wondering if the $10 savings is automatic if you're signed up for a plan already that exceeds the $30?
Thanks in advance 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@CellAid, from the original post about this promo, please see this regarding the $10 credit:

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.

CellAid

Sweet, thank you!  I'm loving Public Mobile so far, wish I discovered them a long time ago.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CellAid, I believe the $10 rewards show up at renewal time. 

CellAid

Oh I didnt realize that, awesome thank you!  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CellAid wrote:

I signed up online but I don't this this promo was listed on Saturday when I created my account.  When I go to my account, the only savings I see is the $2.00 for my Auto Pay.

I don't think the credit shows up right away. But that promo started on the 15th so you should be fine.

CellAid

I signed up online but I don't this this promo was listed on Saturday when I created my account.  When I go to my account, the only savings I see is the $2.00 for my Auto Pay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CellAid wrote:

Hey guys,

So I just signed up on Saturday and just seen under Plans this morning the $10 savings for 6 months.  I'm set up on Auto Pay and am wondering if the $10 savings is automatic if you're signed up for a plan already that exceeds the $30?
Thanks in advance 🙂

Did you activate online or in-store? That's an online promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.