cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 savings for 6 months on $20+ plans with Koho

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is the follow up to this thread here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Is-this-a-typo/m-p/303004#M82034

You get $10 savings for 6 months

Only available online
Offer ends Dec 7, 2018
Only available on plans of $20/mo. or more

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/kohooffer

I also contacted a Public Mobile CSR, and this is what I got for additional info:

Actually, as mentioned in the promotion, this is for KOHO customers only which means that you have to activate at KOHO thus, this needs to be a brand new activation and not a rate plan upgrade. So, if you're already a customer, I am afraid that you are not eligible for this promotion unless you can go to KOHO and activate a brand new account with a brand new SIM Card and phone#

Even though the activation is done at KOHO, it's still a Public Mobile account that you will be activating therefore, the credit will be put in your Public Mobile account.

So, one needs to activate a new Public Mobile account and also have a Koho account, and needs to activate before December 7th. So I am out on this promotion, but, it might be handy for others.

3 REPLIES 3

@will13am wrote:

I received confirmation that this is a legit and targeted promo offer for Koho customers.  If we are not Koho customers or don't know what Koho is, then we are not in the targeted group. 

I suppose.  It could also be at least partially be so that people like us start mentioning the company name and searching it.  We're talking about it, aren't we, so that's a least a few people who've never heard of the company who have now looked at their webpage.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I received confirmation that this is a legit and targeted promo offer for Koho customers.  If we are not Koho customers or don't know what Koho is, then we are not in the targeted group. 

There was talk about this earlier. I'm still trying tro figure out what Koho is.  We thought it was a typo.  The only thing I see when I search the web for Koho is some bank/trust company/financial planning company.  Either way, the Public Mobile's marketing on the web page mentions Koho as if we're supposed to know who that is. 

Need Help? Let's chat.