cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$10 savings for 6 months on $20+ plans with Koho

This is the follow up to this thread here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Is-this-a-typo/m-p/303004#M82034

You get $10 savings for 6 months

Only available online
Offer ends Dec 7, 2018
Only available on plans of $20/mo. or more

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/kohooffer

I also contacted a Public Mobile CSR, and this is what I got for additional info:

Actually, as mentioned in the promotion, this is for KOHO customers only which means that you have to activate at KOHO thus, this needs to be a brand new activation and not a rate plan upgrade. So, if you're already a customer, I am afraid that you are not eligible for this promotion unless you can go to KOHO and activate a brand new account with a brand new SIM Card and phone#

Even though the activation is done at KOHO, it's still a Public Mobile account that you will be activating therefore, the credit will be put in your Public Mobile account.

So, one needs to activate a new Public Mobile account and also have a Koho account, and needs to activate before December 7th. So I am out on this promotion, but, it might be handy for others.

Mayor / Maire

Re: $10 savings for 6 months on $20+ plans with Koho

There was talk about this earlier. I'm still trying tro figure out what Koho is.  We thought it was a typo.  The only thing I see when I search the web for Koho is some bank/trust company/financial planning company.  Either way, the Public Mobile's marketing on the web page mentions Koho as if we're supposed to know who that is. 

Oracle

I received confirmation that this is a legit and targeted promo offer for Koho customers.  If we are not Koho customers or don't know what Koho is, then we are not in the targeted group. 

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

I received confirmation that this is a legit and targeted promo offer for Koho customers.  If we are not Koho customers or don't know what Koho is, then we are not in the targeted group. 

I suppose.  It could also be at least partially be so that people like us start mentioning the company name and searching it.  We're talking about it, aren't we, so that's a least a few people who've never heard of the company who have now looked at their webpage.