cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 week with No Talk/ Data service and counting...

MP10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how I can submit a formal complaint?

I haven't had service for an entire week; no talk, no text, no data. My account is paid up until mid February. I cannot login to my account. When I try to login, it says its been disabled.

I PM'd the moderator team but they take DAYS to respond each time and we haven't gotten past the stage of even veryifying my account. I can't even cancel my account with public mobile because I can't login. This is absolutely ridiculous.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MP10 wrote:

Does anyone know how I can submit a formal complaint?

I haven't had service for an entire week; no talk, no text, no data. My account is paid up until mid February. I cannot login to my account. When I try to login, it says its been disabled.

I PM'd the moderator team but they take DAYS to respond each time and we haven't gotten past the stage of even veryifying my account. I can't even cancel my account with public mobile because I can't login. This is absolutely ridiculous.

You could file with CCTS for a complaint.  To cancel you can just port your number out to another provider and that would cancel your account as well.  Other than than that you will have to wait for their reply.

Have you tried the lost stolen phone trick?  Sorry you can't do that as you need to login to your account for that.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Have you called 611 to access your account over the phone? It may give you an indication as to what the problem is. If it still says that it's disabled/doesn't exist you may have to wait for a moderator to fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.