cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 month free

joeyjavier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. New user here since yesterday.Signed up for the promotion free sim card and 1 month free. Just wondering when can I get my 1 month free

6 REPLIES 6

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@joeyjavier

Should be in your account in a couple of days. They say within 72 hours usually. It’s not instant, but it should get there. I got mine the next day. Might be there already. Hope you get it soon.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I signed up yesterday afternoon, and by yesterday evening, I could see the credit on my online self-serve account. Liking PM so far! 😀

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you will get credit for the signed up plan, so, next month, you need not to pay, check it in self serve

Theknight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to PM too , I got my free month as a credit on my balance that’s equal to my current plan . It showed up on my balance after two days.. it usually takes up to 3days if you didn’t see the credit then you can speak with one of the moderator 

Wongster94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For me, my free 1-month credit is already in my account already. Otherwise, they say up to 72 hours is the time it takes for it to be uploaded onto your account. Cheers!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joeyjavier wrote:

Hi. New user here since yesterday.Signed up for the promotion free sim card and 1 month free. Just wondering when can I get my 1 month free

The credit equal to the value of your current plan should be added to your account within 72 hours.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.