cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 YEAR with PM!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Today is marks the start of my second year with PM.  I activated my SIM 3 Nov 16 and my account on the forums the next day.  I do have to say it has been a great year saving a lot of money!!  I have had to contact the Mods for assistance on my account 1 and it was fixed in minutes ( US addon expiry and not receiving texts)The rewards and referral system for reducing your bill made it that much more of a draw to switch as well.  Coming on the forums I wasn't sure how much I would be on them as I thought what could I add or help with?  Well reading A LOT on here changed my mind and I do hope that I have helped some people in my 2554 posts.  Also thanks to all of those who have helped me and corrected me when I have said something wrong.  The MODS especially @Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @MarieHelene_L.  All of the Oracles for your time as well.

To those that may have had a bad experience in activation, renewal or addon purchase I hope things got cleard up fast and you can see the great value in PM.  If you do stay active in the forums earn a little community reward for yourself while helping out others. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

18 REPLIES 18

@ShawnC13 You are doing much better than when i started Smiley Embarassed. A lot of things have changed since then and a lot of members have come and gone for whatever reason. But i want you and a few others to know that, we recognize you and appreciate you helping out regularly 🙂

Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I had no idea when I joined I would be this active on here.  I thought I may check in once and a while to see what was going on, but it is a great feeling being able to help others out.  I am hoping this month will complete 12 straight months in the top 5%.  It may be a bit rough at times for the customer service but I think this model we will see more and more.  @srlawren, I have to say you have been amazing during this year answering all my qestions and not getting annoyed LOL  @Luddite, as well, but I can't leave out @NDesai, @imm1304, and @Rockdaddy22, I have learned so much from all of you and just paying it forward to other members on the forum.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Michael77 agreed!  I'd support that for sure.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren, @ShawnC13,

I agree. I can see @ShawnC13 as an Oracle one day. 🙂

srlawren

@ShawnC13 you are one of the most prolific and helpful members of the community, and it's with great pleasure that I say Happy PMiversary!  🙂   

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Who is next? I know I am two weeks away XD

Congrats to you @ShawnC13 and thank you so much for your help sa far, I hope we can keep seeing you here 

Michael77

Happy Anniversary! 🙂

@ShawnC13  It looks like you've had quite a year in these forums. Contratulations for your achievements here and thanks for helping people. 

Over the next few weeks, there are going to many people reaching the 1 year mark because of the old Fall Promo.  I think that the loyalty reward is a good small incentive for people to stay Public Mobile customers.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I save bunch of coins through PM, I can look for ISheep X Heart

Congrats @ShawnC13 and all peeps with PM

ute1978

Woot Woot

Welcome to the club.

SD08

Congratulations on your 1-yr anniversary. May you enjoy a long stay here and continue your valuable contributions to the community. Any rewards you receive are well earned indeed. Thank you for all that you do.  Smiley Happy

mimmo

Congrats Shawn.!!!

There should be a badge for 1, 2 year etc...   

MarieHelene_L

Yayyyy happy one year Shawn! Cat Very Happy Robot Very Happy

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

shartomjam

@ShawnC13 Happy PMiversary.  Thanks for your many contributions to this community.

MVP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

+++ OP! Joining the cheers!

I'm also about one year with PM and absolutely love it.

Also, on this occasion, my next bill decreases by $3.

Heh, nothing at all, you'd say! 🙂

But surprisingly it is very psychogically attractive.

As if rebellious PM goes against the overbearing inflation rate 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Happy anniversary.  Too bad you are too far away to be served a cake with a candle.  My one year anniversary is in a few days.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Awwww @ShawnC13Robot Sad 

We are so thankful for having such amazing community members like yourself! Thank you for giving your time here, it's truly appreciated Robot Happy

Many more years to come! Heart

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Happy 1 Year anniversary!

Need Help? Let's chat.