cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: $0/month


@mh1983 wrote:

That is inexcusable and it's clear what their motivation is. 

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Re: $0/month


@srlawren wrote:

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.


Do you have any examples of that?   Smiley Wink

Moderator

Re: $0/month

Hi @Kim1971kim

Yes, you are right you can benefit of the rewards in order to pay your plan.

For example if you have activated an account 2 months ago, your plan is about 10$ and you have set up also auto-pay (2$ reward).

If you will have 8 referrals for PM your plan will be reduce to 0$ per month (as long as those accounts remain active).

 

You can check out more info at the link below: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

 

All the bestSmiley Happy

PM Team 

Mayor / Maire

Re: $0/month


@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.


Do you have any examples of that?   Smiley Wink


@computergeek541 I sure do!  Click here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

Re: $0/month


@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.


Do you have any examples of that?   Smiley Wink


@computergeek541 I sure do!  Click here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...


Haha! @srlawren  your link just brought up a some my posts, are you saying I'm posting too oftenSmiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Re: $0/month


@dabr wrote:


Haha! @srlawren  your link just brought up a some my posts, are you saying I'm posting too oftenSmiley Happy


@dabr my link was merely to present the evidence; I leave the verdict up to the jury!  Smiley Wink  

 

No, you're good.  


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

Re: $0/month


@srlawren wrote:

@dabr wrote:


Haha! @srlawren  your link just brought up a some my posts, are you saying I'm posting too oftenSmiley Happy


@dabr my link was merely to present the evidence; I leave the verdict up to the jury!  Smiley Wink  

 

No, you're good.  


I don't disagree with your suggestion, have seen quite a few posts myself that just repeats same/similar message that was posted much earlier in the thread (and they get bravoed too), so I guess it's in the eye of the beholder!

 

Oh wellSmiley Happy

 

 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $0/month


@mena wrote:

Im not at 0, I'm paying 3, and i'm getting close to my anniversary when I'm gonna start receiving $1 off for loyalty so it will be $2.

Not bad at allEIi-_Y_WkAAvKqN.jpeg

 


Nice!