cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

Sinawan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to activate my new sim. I am wondering would any person be able to give me their reference code so that i can get $10 off?

10 REPLIES 10

Yes, ask a moderator to add it. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

coalstinks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot to enter my friends referral code. New activation. CD an I do it? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kselmak wrote:

Lol @Anonymous 

Yes I actually did send couple:o)

@kselmak 

Hopefully they picked yours. 🙂 When I see someone post then I don't bother.

Lol @Anonymous 

Yes I actually did send couple:o)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sinawan...

hopefully you checked family or friends if they have PM account for their referral code. Woulda made them happy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sinawan : I think there might be a bit of an accepted practice here that when customers ask that, someone would also post here that they sent you one. Can we assume kselmak did. Being new, you may very well have received some before your post. Those are against the terms and conditions of the place. Not you. Them.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Sinawan wrote:

I want to activate my new sim. I am wondering would any person be able to give me their reference code so that i can get $10 off?

ooooooh a post that make fellow customers salivate 🤤

@Sinawan you will find plenty of referral codes in your inbox, just wait.  EDITED:  seems OP didn't have to wait LOL

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Check your private messages (envelope right top corner) you probably have many by now

Welcome aboard

Need Help? Let's chat.