cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im getting spam in my mail how do i block it?

nutpantz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this is the community forum private message mail that is getting spam

it started in the last 2 months or so.

not a lot but its still annoying.

eg.

>

Hey! We are giving away cool limited time sign-up offer! Receive an impressive up to $2000 welcome bonus and 200% match + 25 free spins for new players only. Plus free chips, weekly cashback, tournaments and a lot of fun are waiting for you! Do not delay, do this ASAP!   Enter now - www.betwinners.cc - and get your welcome bonus! Get it now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do i block this or report it so it will not happen again

4 REPLIES 4

Kvee88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@nutpantz  Definitely report it to the Mods as they will deal with spam accounts. As the spammers are using multiple accounts the only way to block them all is to block all incoming messages, but this also blocks others like the Mods from messaging you as well. I have just been reporting and deleting every spam message I get, can be a hassle at times but will help the entire community get rid of the spammers!

@nutpantz 

You can block all private messages by going into My Settings and Preferences. For Preference Options, click Private Messenger. Uncheck the box beside Turn On Private Messenger.

Remember to turn it back on if you ever need help from a moderator.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@nutpantz You can't block "spam" in your inbox. Report the message/user using the link bottom left of message. Type SPAM as reason. Then delete the message. You can block the individual user, but the moderators will delete their account anyways.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To the left  of delete button there is "report" report it to moderators than just delete it. Everyone has been getting spammed for over a week. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you!

Need Help? Let's chat.