cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why is this forum not safe and secure?

@Tsawwassen 

Dont be discouraged because of this one determined spammer. This is unusual it rarely happens and pm is working on getting this person. Instead go into your profile and explore your options. I have all email notifications turned off so nothing from the community forum gets sent to me. I know to just check in if im ecpecting a message from the moderators. Your community account is the only way to access customer service.

View solution in original post

Tsawwassen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also "DUCKS"

Just perused my profile notification setting and noticed that in haste I had checked all the boxes 😪 . Some of the boxes actually enable notifications - all corrected now and hope all will be well from now on. Happy Hollidays to all.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

PM is playing a game of DUCKS, DUCKS, DUCKS ........GOOSE! I'm glad you found the settings to circumvent all the notifications. Happy Noel!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yes at least one of your private messages was legitimate! 

AE_Collector

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Promos, offers, deals, contests, and gifts from Public Mobile are always announced in the Announcements subforum. Always by Public Mobile staff.

Private messages from Public Mobile staff (PM or MOD credential):

PM.png

MOD.png

Private message from a Public Mobile community Oracle (gold star credential):

Oracle.png

Private message from a Public Mobile community member (no credential):

user.png

Moderators are paid Public Mobile employees, official representatives.

Oracles are superusers who represent Public Mobile in a "semi-official" capacity. Retired Oracles have stepped down to some sort of "semi-semi-official" capacity. I've never seen Oracles offer special deals or surprises on Public Mobile's behalf. Though they do have access to private channel with Public Mobile staff so they can reliably confirm or deny whether something is legit.

Everyone else is just another Public Mobile customer like you and me. Or just another random stray from the internet. Or just another spammer. Who could say anything without Public Mobile's endorsement.

Need Help? Let's chat.