price and rewards ...you can bring up your account to 0 easily

shorty1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PM Improvements?

Unlimited Data and Phone Support because some people are not familiar with chat

shorty1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i can also help people  to create an account if they want to subscribe or if they have any technical problem via phone

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

I believe my cat @maximum_gato started it during my sabbatical but i have taken over monitoring it as max is too busy hunting and catching rats. He really likes to flip them up in the air in, slap them around and toss the occasional one under a bus. Whaddya gonna do? He's a cat.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Why do you like Public Mobile?

Pricing, potential rewards, free gifts. Why pay a different carrier more.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 

(Is this your solution to the wish part of a list?) Pm has vastly improved its customer support in the past year. They've hired more moderators which has cut service times from a few days to a few hours at most, made improvements and fixes to many glitches like the no texting issue after US roaming and rewards not being applied after using lost/stolen. They've even introduced live chat for activations. But there will never be phone support for public mobile if you want to achieve that "improvement" you must choose another mobile provider.

Edit: erred reference comment not valid....apology to OP.

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This topic is more about what PM could do to improve. Everyone is welcome to bring in new ideas. No company is perfect. That’s why there are discussion about the good and bad about Public Mobile. Everyone including yourself has the right to choose which solution they deem is sufficient. That’s what the community should be all about to make PM better wouldn’t you agree?

trgtrg2020

I appreciate your insight about Unlimited Data! It’s a great idea. In particular about support, I myself don’t need phone support but the idea of implementing it could attract more business. Thanks for sharing the idea!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 

It's helpful to either tag a user or quote the post you're replying to to know the context of your replies.

Unfortunately, this forum doesn't let regular users see which post you replied to.

You can absolutely start your own thread and say and ask just about whatever you like. It seems to be the current accepted culture. If some regulars give you grief then point them to their own threads and ask how come they could and you can't.

trgtrg2020

@darlicious 

This topic is more about what PM could do to improve. Everyone is welcome to bring in new ideas. No company is perfect. That’s why there are discussion about the good and bad about Public Mobile. Everyone including yourself has the right to choose which solution they deem is sufficient. That’s what the community should be all about to make PM better wouldn’t you agree?

Need Help? Let's chat.